Sunday, June 14, 2009

Iranian Elections

It was sad to read the news that the recent Iranian election may have been stolen by supporters of President Amahdinejad. In these difficult times, it is hard to know what to do.

My initial reaction is that the United States should not recognize the results of this election. I don't know what conditions should be required to allow the United States to recognize the current regime.

The nice thing about the internet is that it allows me to email the President, my senators and my congressman and urge them to move carefully in this matter. If you feel strongly about this matter, I encourage to do the same.

Capitano Tedeschi

Bakersfield California

30

1 comment:

Linda said...

First, we will never know what the truth is about that election.

Second, touch anything at your own peril.

Third, I trust the Obama administration enough to do the right thing -- if there is a right thing -- in this matter.