Friday, June 10, 2011

3 poems for June


I am sending you a picture


I am sending you a picture of my Jonathan,
that naughty boy,
that horn dog, hellfire meat missile.

Don't be afraid.
Open the file and know it's from
my heart.
Know that my hand is demon-possessed.
I want it to scatter
dewy, defocused fluids as it runs down
the soft crevice of your ass
and discovers the bright star
formed by your thighs and as yet
uncrossed legs.

I am sending you a picture of my Jonathan
I want to writhe in the deep verge
the fount of musk, sweet water and
inescapable warmth.

I am sending you a picture of my Jonathan
my muscle of fun.
Oh look at it.
It's an icon of lust works that works miracles.
It is a column of desire and raging blood.

You know what next comes?
My desire overwhelms your defenses
It erodes your dikes
of deny and denial
My pipe yearns to burst
in your conduit

Don't act surprised
I wouldn't do this
if I thought you didn't want this
to happen.

I am sending you a picture
of my Jonathan.


Rituals of exclusions


You don't see it, you feel it.
The mask of your reality
cracking under the strain.

You can't just pull out
your Wizard's spell book
full of rituals of exclusions
and practical strategies
to defy unclaimed experience.

But you do it anyway.
You chant your chants,
a narrative of traumas that sounds
like werewolf cries.
You wave your hand--

The air becomes toxic.
The once clear blue sky shatters
into a heap of
glittering broken shards.

There it's finished.
Are you happy now?

Galaxy of risk

The Devil has wired
this galaxy of risk
we are living magnets
attracting only animated corpses
we call them zombies
but we are the ones
beyond redemption
deficient of Grace

We care, if we care at all
only in the physical and mental well-being
of bullies
While their victims,
well uh...you know
if they weren't where they were
they wouldn't get what they deserve

Oh I stand here
I stand of sacred ground
a paradise of paradox
where as an adult
I act childish not child-like
I can defy those harpy sisters
Science, Reality, Morality
knowing I'll get by
through some miracle or Fate

So I and you--I mean we
dance that kinky Kabuki like dance
feigning false morality
while violating natural and moral law

The seas boil turtles in their shells.
Birds burn as they fly through acid skies
Eight year-olds grow breasts and pubic hair
drinking estrogen laced milk
We dance merrily onward
from gratification to gratification
I'm thinking--
I love what is happening.
I don't even want to return.

Capitano Tedeschi

30

I am sending you a picture, Galaxy of risk, and Rituals of exclusion copyright June 10, 2011 by Jamie Jacks



No comments: